The McGeorge community appreciates your continued interest in our law school. We know that there is a great deal of uncertainty around the world at this time, but we want to assure you that our commitment to making the law school admissions process a positive experience has not changed. The JD admissions team will continue to be available to provide guidance and assistance in a variety of ways.
We have had to make a few adjustments. The well-being of our entire McGeorge community is a priority and so is yours. In response to Covid-19 issues, and to mitigate the spread of the virus, we will be unable to accommodate drop-in visits or class visits. Although the University of the Pacific, including McGeorge School of Law, has in-person instruction, we are not able to host visitors in the classroom. We do have video clips of select first year classes available to individuals interested in viewing our in-class experience. You can reach out to us for those videos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McGeorge School of Law is currently offering in-person guided tours. Here are the guidelines and the process to schedule a tour:
- To schedule a tour, call 916.739.7105 or email email@example.com.
- Tours must be scheduled 48 hours in advance with the JD Admissions Team. If a tour must be cancelled, cancellation must occur at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour.
- Tour guides and visitors must wear masks at all times while in buildings on our campus and must cover the nose and mouth. Accommodations may be requested ahead of time.
- Only one visitor per tour will be allowed. Additional visitors will need to wait in a public outdoor space until the tour is over and/or take a self-guided tour.
- Tours will include all facilities — both indoor and outdoor. Social distancing is required.
- Drop-ins are welcome to scan the QR code on the JD Admissions Office door and take a self-guided tour of campus. You must wear a mask at all times and social distance.
- If you do not have a mask, let us know when you arrive, and we can provide you with one.
In addition, a virtual campus tour is available. If you are on our campus and would like to take a self-guided tour, stop by the JD Admissions Office in the breezeway and scan the QR code on the front door of our office in the breezeway off Fifth Avenue. Please note social distancing protocol is in effect on our campus and you must wear a mask any time you enter a building.
Counseling is still available by appointment via Zoom or telephone appointment. For further information and to schedule call 916.739.7105 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email | 916.739.7105