Federal regulations require entrance and exit counseling for all Federal loan borrowers. McGeorge students are required to complete an online entrance and exit counseling session, as well as attend an entrance and exit counseling session in person. The purpose of the entrance and exit counseling is to provide information about the repayment process and answer any questions you may have regarding your rights and responsibilities as an education loan borrower.
Entrance & Exit Counseling PowerPoint Presentations
Online Exit Counseling
You will need your Federal PIN number to complete the Direct Loan Exit Counseling and should have the name and address of two references to include on your exit forms.
Resources for Student Loan Borrowers
Listed below are important links to resources that will help you make informed decisions about your repayment options. You should bookmark for future reference.
- Student Loan Repayment Plans — Information about the federal loan repayment plan options
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness — Information about the federal public service repayment program<
- Loan Servicer — Contact information for all the federal loan servicers
Money Management Tools
- Annual Credit Report — Receive your free annual credit report from the 3 major credit bureaus
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- IRS Tax Benefits for Education
- MyMoney.Gov — A trusted source for financial information
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
Contact the Financial Aid Office
Email | 916.739.7158