The MPA and MPP programs admission process involves careful review of each applicant's background, experience and goals. Applicants will need:
- Completed online application;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Personal Statement (2 or more double spaced pages
- Two Letters of Recommendation
How to Apply
Prospective students apply to either the MPA or MPP program by using the link below to access the GradCAS application. When you get to the GradCAS page, follow these steps to start working on your application:
- Select the term you are seeking admission.
- Create an account on GradCAS.
- When you first sign into your account, go the Add Program tab at the top of the page. To quickly find our program, type in “Public Administration” or “Public Policy” and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Press the + symbol next to the program name to add the program to your application. You will see a green checkmark that confirms your selected program has been added to your GradCAS application.
- Press the My Application tab to return to the main application page to start working on your application.
Contact the Public Policy Programs Office