The Master of Public Policy (MPP) at Pacific McGeorge School of Law prepares students to effectively analyze and design public policy. At McGeorge, MPP students:
- Engage in the leading edge of public policy California is known for
- Gain valuable work experience from required externships
- Work with experience professors through Graduate Research Assistantship opportunities
- Deepen your passion with a concentration tailored to your interests and expertise
Our 48-unit curriculum emphasizes a combination of rigorous academic exploration, sequenced development of professional competencies, and real-work application. MPP students also have the unique opportunity to take law courses within their area of concentration and gain legal training and skills that make McGeorge graduates stand out.
Courses emphasize the:
- Foundations of public action based on statutes and regulations
- Analysis, design, and implementation of public policies
- Use of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Competencies in strategic leadership and systematic change
- Areas of concentration suited to your interests and expertise
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and students can enroll in Fall or Spring.