Applying for Graduation
Path to Graduation/ Degree Evaluation (DegreeWorks)
DegreeWorks is designed to show you how the courses you take fit into your current academic program or where your courses could fit into another academic program. DegreeWorks' Degree Evaluation is not meant to replace your advisor or the University Catalog. It serves as a great reference tool to make your path to graduation easier to follow by tracking your progress towards degree completion. You may view this at any time via insidePacific.
Electronic Academic Catalog
Required materials, first assignments and returned exam information will be posted on the LibGuides site.
If you have problems, please contact Monica Sharum in the Library at 916.739.7014 or send her an email.
Course Materials & Book Lists
Information regarding course materials and book lists for each semester are available at the Bookstore's webpage.
These pdfs can be filled in online, printed, and mailed or faxed to the Registrar.
- Add/Drop Request Form (pdf)
- Application for Admission for Limited Coursework for Auditors and Visitors (pdf) — Note: Non-McGeorge students should use this form for enrolling in summer school.
- Change of Address Form (pdf)
- Change of Personal Data Form (pdf)
- Change of Program Form (pdf)
- Directed Research Request Form (pdf)
- Financial Responsibility Acceptance Form (pdf)
- Master Thesis Approval Form (pdf)
- Temp Casual and Work Study Timesheet (pdf)