The best way to figure out whether a law school is right for you is to get to know the campus and the community. We invite you to visit McGeorge to take a campus tour, sit in on a first-year class, or both. We also offer a number of on campus information sessions, webinars and open houses each year. If you cannot make it to our campus we will host webinars, or will be in an area near you very soon. Each year, members of McGeorge JD admissions team attend graduate and law school fairs and law school forums across the country. Take a look at our recruitment calendar and find out where you can come meet us.
We are offering in-person campus tours to prospective JD Students. Campus tours are available to schedule Mondays through Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., excluding holidays. To schedule a tour, call 916.739.7105 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to meet with an admissions counselor via Zoom, you can schedule the appointment through links to the calendars:
Admissions Events (Information Sessions, Workshops and Open Houses)
Note: All times are PST
- Feb. 27 — Financial Aid and Scholarship Overview (Virtual) | From 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Register
- Feb. 29 — Centers of Distinction Series Presentation (Virtual) | From 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. | Register
- Mar. 14 — Alumni Panel (Virtual) | From 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Register
West Coast Consortium of Private Law Schools (WCC) Law School Fairs
- Feb. 24 — WCC Los Angeles Law Fair | Southwestern Law School | From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. | Register
- Mar. 2 — WCC Las Vegas Law Fair | Tam Alumni Hall at UNLV | From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. | Register
McGeorge School of Law Sacramento Legal Employer Diversity Collective Pathway Project Events
A visionary program, the McGeorge School of Law Sacramento Legal Employer Diversity Collective Pathway Project is designed to provide a look into law school and the legal profession, as well as create opportunities for students at all levels of undergraduate education to envision and consider the law as a professional aspiration. Undergraduate students participating in “Collective” events will interact with law school administration and faculty, current law school students, and legal professionals with varied legal expertise and years of professional experience. Participating students will also receive the benefit of hearing first-hand from law school admissions professionals, current students, and law school graduates about achieving success in the application process and all the opportunities that will be available to them as law students and as professionals.
- Apr. 12 — A Day on Campus | From 8:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. | Registration TBA