McGeorge School of Law offers an ABA-approved JD program. This page provides information for prospective students so that they may readily access Consumer Information required by the American Bar Association. Other places on our website also provide access to important consumer data. For additional information, regarding American Bar Association approval, please contact the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, 321 N. Clark St., 21st Floor, Chicago, IL 60654, Phone: 312.988.6738, Fax: 312.988.5681, or email: email@example.com.
- Attrition Data — Information for the last three entering classes.
- Enrollment Data — Information about the current entering class.
- Profile & Statistics — Basic information about McGeorge, including number of students and student-to-faculty ratio.
Tuition & Financial Aid
- Financial Aid
- Merit/Performance Scholarships
- Full Refund & Adjustment Schedule
- Living Costs — Estimated costs of living associated with attending McGeorge.
- Tuition and Fees
Faculty & Administration
- Adjunct Faculty: 63
- Administrators: 17
- Full-time Faculty: 31
- Professional Librarians: 4
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Requirements
- Academic Schedule — Links to pdfs of our most current Academic Schedules.
- Classes: Sizes and Offerings — A list of all currently-offered classes with links to course descriptions.
- Transfer Credit — Our transfer of credit policy.