Your legal education is an investment in your future.
The McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific Financial Aid Office is committed to providing students — including Day, Evening, Summer Session, Study Abroad and Transfer students — with financial aid resources to meet the educational costs of pursuing their legal future. Our goal is to ensure excellent customer service with accurate and timely delivery of financial aid funds.
- Award Notification Terms & Conditions (pdf)
- Exit Counseling
- Endowed Scholarships for Continuing Students
- Financial Aid Handbook (pdf)
- How to Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA School Code = 001329)
- Income Verification form for Federal Aid Ineligible Students (pdf)
- McGeorge LRAP (Loan Repayment Assistance Program)
- Merit/Performance Scholarships
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Types of Aid
- Work Study
- Yellow Ribbon Program