McGeorge offers a part-time, evening, four-year JD program for students who can devote only a portion of their time to the study of law. Scholarships are available to help finance your education. Please contact our financial aid office for more information.
The full- and part-time divisions have essentially the same curriculum, faculty, and methods of instruction, and maintain the same scholastic standards and degree requirements.
Part-Time Program At-A-Glance
- Fall and Spring classes Monday through Thursday evenings, from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Summer classes in a condensed format, including interesting electives
- Required courses taught by experienced, full-time professors
- Access to essentially the same learning opportunities available to full-time students
- Fall term runs from about the third week in August through just before Thanksgiving
- The Spring term runs the first week in January through April